Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJTrideGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMy 3rd pair!Aug 2, 2021
I still have my first pair of Guide Pro Shorts and I wear one or the other 4-5 days/week in the summer. Quick drying if I get caught in a monsoon shower and always look clean and pressed
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFit perfectlyAug 1, 2021
Love the comfort, high quality of these shorts and love the sale we got.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood quick drying shorts for our hot(ter) summersAug 1, 2021
These are a great pair of shorts for our hotter and hotter summers...dry quickly, easy care, comfortable, nicely pocketed!