Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productlfodGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest shorts I've ever ownedOct 4, 2020
Now that I've been WFH since March, these are my go-to shorts for work, leisure, hiking, etc. I've purchased many colors and they go great with everything. Very comfortable and the stretch material allows me to wear while doing home improvement projects.
- Yes, I recommend this productKanewGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGREAT FIT...Jul 11, 2020
I've been wearing these shorts for 5 years or so.... I would suggest if you wear 34" buy 33" because they stretch and over time you will be glad you did.... Also love that they are doing so many colors.... I get asked where I got them all the time
- Yes, I recommend this productmteolusGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWear every dayMay 19, 2020
Since I have been working at home I wear a pair of these shorts every day. I have several colors but didn't have the Sable color so I bought another pair. Color is great, glad I bought another pair! Great for hiking, peak bagging, or just wearing around the house or out and about.
Be the first to ask a question.