Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBKGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDefinitely would recommend.May 7, 2021
Guide pro shorts are great for climbing, comfortable, light, durable, easy to care for.
- Yes, I recommend this productSammyGender MaleHeight 6'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGreat productMay 6, 2021
Great product. True to size. Comfortable fit with stretch. Good in hot weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productGEGender MaleHeightType TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shorts!May 6, 2021
These have been my "go to" shorts for the past several years. I purchase two or three pairs each year.I live in a climate where shorts can be worn year round so these get a lot of use. They are very versatile, light, and comfortable to wear. When they get wet they dry quickly and always look good. I'm still wearing the shorts I purchased three years ago and have not retired any yet. Great for working around the house, going to beach, or an evening out.