Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
A technical update to traditional guide pant performance, these versatile, all-season, nylon/spandex pants stretch, shed moisture, and breathe. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJaredGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Professional look, Stretch, lightweightCons $80.00Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie's BEST pair of all-purpose pantsSep 15, 2019
These pants are worth every cent and are so comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productSatisfied shoperGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfortable pantsSep 11, 2019
These are truly comfortable pants, regardless of what you are doing. Excellent travel pants; the security pockets are a plus for carrying documents. You can think of them as cargo pants that fit good. The fabric also keeps you comfortable in hot and cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsLove These!Sep 10, 2019
I love these pants! I have 3 pair as well as 2 pair of the fleece lined style for winter months.