Guide Pro Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
A technical update to traditional guide pant performance, these versatile, all-season, nylon/spandex pants stretch, shed moisture, and breathe. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsAug 16, 2019
These pants (and the shorts) are great for just about everything and look pretty good. My only wish is that the cargo zippers zipped the other direction. If you don't zip them completely and sit down, things may fall out. If it were reversed a half zip would keep things in but accessible.
- Yes, I recommend this productNot reallyGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable, lightweight, plenty of pocketsAug 12, 2019
These are a great stylish alternative to bulky, clunky looking cargo pants, with the same utility
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargemens guide pro pantsAug 8, 2019
Great water resistance. Love the side zip pockets as stuff doesn't fall out when opened. Fit and performance on 100 mile hike perfect.