Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this product03mossyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeImpressed!Oct 14, 2019
These pants are incredible! I was going on my first mountain Elk hunt and needed good pants as all my other hunting gear is made for sitting in the cold in a tree stand. I researched all the expensive brands and am so glad I chose these! I hunted hard in Utah alternating these two pairs of pants and they held up great and are super comfortable. No rips. No tears, and they shed water crossing streams. I had a thin pair of Merino base layer under and hunted comfortably from 10-60 degrees. 100% happy!
- DALEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat pantsOct 14, 2019
Fast drying pants
- Yes, I recommend this productKiliGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatileOct 14, 2019
I have multiple pairs of these pants. I wear them for all occasions. When paired with a sports coat, they can even pass for dressy events. The zippered pockets are great for carrying items (sunglasses, cell phones). I recently trekked up Kilimanjaro and wore these pants during the first 2 days before we moved higher into colder climes (where I switched to the lined version). I switched back to these on the last day of the descent when the weather warmed. They also served me well in the following days when we tracked gorillas in Uganda. I can't say enough about these pants. They are versatile and can look good in multiple situations.
Be the first to ask a question.