Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productICEMANGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove themOct 16, 2020
Love these pants!! Comfortable, durable, and they still look great, even covered in chalk dust after a day at the crags! What I'd love to see EB do, is make a winter-weight softshell version of this pant! And hurry up on that guys! Ice Climbing season is starting soon! 😁
- Yes, I recommend this productHoodGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese pants are greatSep 24, 2020
These paints are the best I have worn. They are comfortable and easy to care for. I where them almost everyday. I have 8 different colors I just can not say enough about these paint
- Yes, I recommend this productBrettGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest PantsSep 21, 2020
These are the best pants I have ever owned. They look nice, even with the slim cargo pocket. I can do everything in them. Easily go from the day to day to a hike on the trail. Everything about the design of these pants meets everything i could ask for. Get several pairs, you will not be disappointed. I own 3 pairs and they are about all that I wear for any activity i am doing.
Be the first to ask a question.