Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBig_ZGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants EVER!Feb 21, 2020
Best pants ever!
- Yes, I recommend this productDSP1Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Guide Pro Pants ReviewFeb 18, 2020
Great fit and trust they will wear well.
- Yes, I recommend this productKBGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing pantsFeb 10, 2020
A little pricy, but not when on sale and compared to comparable products elsewhere. They are super comfy and great for performance in the outdoors.
Be the first to ask a question.