Guide Pro Pants
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
A technical update to traditional guide pant performance, these versatile, all-season, nylon/spandex pants stretch, shed moisture, and breathe. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productAimer | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper nice pants and shirtsJul 9, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKathy E | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Very lightweight and comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy husband loves theseJul 7, 2019
My husband loves the Acclivity pants but they only come in two colors. We decided to try these and he loves them. Nice enough to wear to work.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyRN | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat PantsJul 6, 2019
I ordered these for my husband for a trip out west to Yellowstone. He was nervous about buying them having never tried them on before. The pants fit him perfect! He loved them for hiking. We had temps from 40-70 degrees and they were perfect. The zipped pockets were awesome for his cell phone and key to the car. He said they were very comfortable for hiking and the long ride in the car.