Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
A technical update to traditional guide pant performance, these versatile, all-season, nylon/spandex pants stretch, shed moisture, and breathe. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productmick stanchikGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeexcellentSep 16, 2019
Never go wrong with EB clothing
- Yes, I recommend this productCaptain DaveGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGUIDE PRO PANTS - TOP QUALITYSep 15, 2019
The Guide Pro pants are the real deal. They stand up to actual "outdoor abuse". These pants are not just for "walking through the mall"use. They are tough enough for the real outdoors. Stains come out well with the use of a littler TLC and stain remover spray. After that the pants that you went fishing in yesterday and got covered in fish guts are ready for the mall today.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaredGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Professional look, Stretch, lightweightCons $80.00Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie's BEST pair of all-purpose pantsSep 15, 2019
These pants are worth every cent and are so comfortable.