Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productGaMom3Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest pantsNov 12, 2019
Love these pants for any activity. They are comfortable and attractive! My husband lives in his pairs!
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest winter pants everNov 12, 2019
From the moment I put the pants on I knew h that were keepers. They are extremely comfortable and warm. They don't completely block out wind, but if your hiking in 30 degree weather you'll be warm enough that you won't notice. I'm grateful for the little stretch in these pants. It makes them for perfect whether I'm wearing just a Henley or a coupe shirts tucked in. A must have in the colder months. I wear them for my urban commutes.
- Yes, I recommend this productForestJohnGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA perfect pantNov 9, 2019
These pants are a dream. I already had a few Pro Guide shorts and they are my go-to shorts for everything, dressy or casual. I bought three pairs of these pants and they fit perfectly. They don't wrinkle and are great for travel. I am a tall guy, 6'3" and need pants in 36" inseam to be long enough. Not only does Eddie Bauer carry these pants in that size, they are one of the few clothing providers that realize taller guys need a higher rise waistband to fit properly; so they offer these pants in tall sizes. Someone is really on the ball at EB, as so many pants nowadays are skinny and sit very low on the waist, but these tall sized pants from EB sit on the waist just perfect and have a long enough zipper for what tall guys need. Thanks EB for a great pant, I'll be buying more of these and the lined ones also.
Be the first to ask a question.