Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productKiliGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatileOct 14, 2019
I have multiple pairs of these pants. I wear them for all occasions. When paired with a sports coat, they can even pass for dressy events. The zippered pockets are great for carrying items (sunglasses, cell phones). I recently trekked up Kilimanjaro and wore these pants during the first 2 days before we moved higher into colder climes (where I switched to the lined version). I switched back to these on the last day of the descent when the weather warmed. They also served me well in the following days when we tracked gorillas in Uganda. I can't say enough about these pants. They are versatile and can look good in multiple situations.
- Yes, I recommend this productEgorGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat PantsOct 13, 2019
Great pants. Stretchy and water resistant. Very happy with the purchace
- Yes, I recommend this producttobyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsOct 11, 2019
I've found that women's pants vary so much in sizing that it's difficult to purchase on line. Also, they tend to have smaller pockets and are usually cut hippier than I am. These men's guide pants fit perfectly (30/32) and the pockets are deep enough that I won't lose keys, etc when I'm out hiking, biking, etc. The quality is great and I look forward to getting lots of use from them.
Be the first to ask a question.