Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this producttobyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsOct 11, 2019
I've found that women's pants vary so much in sizing that it's difficult to purchase on line. Also, they tend to have smaller pockets and are usually cut hippier than I am. These men's guide pants fit perfectly (30/32) and the pockets are deep enough that I won't lose keys, etc when I'm out hiking, biking, etc. The quality is great and I look forward to getting lots of use from them.
- Yes, I recommend this productAaron R.Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants everOct 10, 2019
Love these. Switching to a minimalist wardrobe and these are the pants I'm going with...
- Yes, I recommend this productBENAIAHGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE THESE PANT'S !Oct 10, 2019
I love them so I went into the stoe and brought more colors and even purchased my wife a pair ! So now I'm looking forward to buying the short pant version because I'm moving back to South Florida in Dec this year !