Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJPGender MaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best! But please improve them more.Mar 27, 2020
These are now my everyday pants, because they are so comfortable, versatile and useful. I have purchased at least a dozen over the years. The cargo pockets are the best designed that I have worn, since they aren't bulky when empty, and yet they can hold a water bottle! But I'm finally writing comments because the cargo pocket zippers need to be strengthened. They aren't beefy enough and the zippers have gone off track on 2 of my pants, and cannot be put back in place.
- Yes, I recommend this productdr.beardfaceGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeen looking for pants like this for a whileMar 24, 2020
It took me forever to find hiking pants stretchy enough to fit my dead-lifting thighs and butt. Prana Zion and Kuhl equivalent pants were too stiff and the reinforced waist was uncomfortable. These may be a little thick for summer so get the guide pro shorts also. If you are looking for a similar pant but thinner, outdoor research ferrosi pants are good. If you want something more everyday looking, get the horizon chino pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productCraigeGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants - love the "Tall Sizes"Mar 10, 2020
I've noticed Eddie Bauer offering fewer and fewer pants in Tall sizes. The Tall sizes are what has kept me as a loyal customer for many years. I hope to see a reverse in this trend soon. What'd you say Eddie B??
Be the first to ask a question.