Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAndrewsGenderHeight 6'0"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsfilling out my collectionJun 14, 2021
I have several pair of these, keep buying them as they're comfy, neat, and look respectable while being tough and flexible
- Yes, I recommend this productEDDIEGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pants TallJun 13, 2021
Have purchased several of this style in differrnt colors i wear this style of pants the most out of all my clothing.
- Yes, I recommend this productLtbillyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove ❤️ ThemJun 12, 2021
Guide Pro pants have many pockets, some with zippers. Comfortable, dry quickly. Only negative is the button fasten all comes loose in time. Change it to a metal fasten all and these pants would be perfect. The added cost would not be too much to make these pants perfect!