Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productChicharonGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this pants. I have them in almost every color.Oct 20, 2019
Only complain I have is that on my previous ones the stitching on the side pockets rip. Making the side pockets useless. Thank good for your great exchange policy. Lol
- Yes, I recommend this productGervGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove 'emOct 17, 2019
I have two pairs that I wear almost exclusively from October through April. Tremendously comfy and are quire warm even on cold days (the material breaks the wind nicely). Love these pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros comfortable, stretchConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite work/hiking pantsOct 17, 2019
Great pants. I love the low profile cargo pockets. Make it easy to carry what I need. I have been a fan of Travex, their fabric for years now. Feels very comfortable, almost as good as my scrubs used to feel. Plus they pull double duty for hiking on the weekends. They don't get too hot or cause any chaffing. I really can't think of any cons.
Be the first to ask a question.