Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
When Eddie Bauer's professional guides and athletes live in a product, we're confident to say that you'll love it too. We made these pants ultralight so that they can be a staple in anyone's weekend adventuring bag. Whether you're at the crag or riding along dirt trails, the streamlined and stretchy fit allows you to focus and move restriction free.
Bluesign® - Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i29 792 0635
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex