Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDLGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectJan 13, 2021
Amazing fit and feel.
- Yes, I recommend this productBradGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLove the pantsJan 9, 2021
Love the comfort. Only negative is I don't like the velcro back pockets. Put zippers on them (like your chino pants) and they would be perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productWoodyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsBest pants ever!Jan 9, 2021
These are the most comfortable pants I've ever had! So comfortable in fact, that I wear them every day for everything I do. The lined versions are every bit as comfortable on colder days, and I wear the shorts version all summer!