Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productGrumpaGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Guide Pro PantsJan 26, 2020
Fit is good as is flexibility. Wore to Africa and held up well to field washings and line drying
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Durability, Stretch allows for movementConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Climbing PantsJan 24, 2020
These pants fit well, look nice and stand up to the beating rock climbing can dish out. This is my third pair from this line and I love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productNexusGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat PantsJan 23, 2020
No Cons, great pants
Be the first to ask a question.