Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest pants everSep 18, 2021
I hope that, for the most part, this is the only pair of pants I have to wear. I have them in three colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productAshGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsSep 14, 2021
Great all around. Durable, comfortable, and ready for just about anything. I own two pairs and am tempted to purchase more every time I wear them.
- Yes, I recommend this productRBGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitCons Not VersatileVery comfortable, good fitSep 13, 2021
These pants are extremely comfortable and flexible. They look good, the camo is stylish. They are thin material so we'll see how durable they are, and they cost more than I would normally spend on a pair of pants, but for the fit, the comfort, and the style, I do think they are worth it. I hope they hold up great!