Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGood fittingSep 2, 2021
Have been looking for a good fitting pair of pants to wear to work (outside) since Merrell stopped making the pants I liked. These fit me well and have zippered pockets for phones and wallets which is a must for me. Good fit and fairly comfortable. Will see how they hold up in time but so far so good.
- Yes, I recommend this productJBGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBoo Yah!Aug 28, 2021
Great pants! Very versatile and easy to pack. Good for dog walking, golfing and leisure.
- Yes, I recommend this productLola4GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite pantsAug 23, 2021
I bought these pants for my husband. He loves them and wears them for everything from casual outings, to hiking, to working out in the yard. He has 3 pairs of them. They fit true to size for him.