The Switch Five-Pocket Pants
With their warp knit construction, these breathable pants offer easy-moving stretch and excellent shape retention. They also deliver active performance thanks to their moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Tapered legs
- Five-pocket design, including a secure zip back pocket
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRachaelGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Pants!Nov 9, 2021
Bought for my husband and quickly becoming his favorite pant. Soft and stretchy fabric that is super comfortable.
- KeithGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityProsCons Poor FitSizing issues as usualNov 21, 2021
This is a quality product, but as is usually the case for me, I can't get a proper fit because I'm in between sizing. The 34/34 is too tight. If I go up to the next offered size (36/34), it is just too loose in the waist. And it looks too baggy as well! A 35 waist would be perfect, but as is the case with most brands, the people who make these decisions, obviously don't have a clue and don't care. For that reason they're losing sales - SAD. Also, the pants are a bit short on me. I'm 6'-1"/ 186 lbs. and ordered the longest inseam offered which is 34. I'm not extremely tall. A big portion of the population is way taller. Why does the cut-off for sizes seem to be at the 6 ft. tall mark for most pants at EB???