Quest Fleece Pants
- Brushed Fabric
These ultasoft, 200-weight polyester fleece pants can be worn on their own, but the tapered legs also let them be worn as an insulating layer in really cold conditions. A two-piece gusset at the upper inseam, as well as pieced side panels at the hips enhance mobility.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 30" | Leg Opening 11"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPretty good. Normal sweatpants with a modern cut.Nov 29, 2021
These are nice, basic fleece sweatpants, cut with a modern slim style. Pros are no zippers on the hand pockets (no scratches!), and a zippered back pocket if you need to go out with your wallet. Cons are maybe the waist is a little low.
- Yes, I recommend this productCraigGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery comfortableApr 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBobbiGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, ComfortableApr 2, 2021
I'm a short small guy. But this medium is perfect in the length and fit for me. I did buy them on sale. Don't know if I would have paid full price.