High Route Grid Air Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The new lighter, closer-fitting version of our best-selling High Route Grid Fleece. Because it's lighter, it gives you even more options for active layering in cool weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Classic crew neckline
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted mobility
- Elliptical hem for extra coverage
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA great light to mid weight base layerOct 25, 2021
This is a great light to mid weight fleece crewneck that's good by itself when you just need to warm up a little bit or is a great layering piece under a down jacket or even a zipper neck fleece for extra warmth. Don't take this one lightly though, it's warmer than it looks but not overly hot and it still breathes well.
- RedelfGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew favoriteAug 31, 2021
This is my new go to piece. It's perfect as a mid-layer or not too cold out by itself.
- Yes, I recommend this productBDGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsA Surprise treatAug 30, 2021
The style and feel of this shirt is a treat. The shirt is fitted and snug and can be worn as a base / underlayer. The fabric is textured, but not too thick. The shirt works at home and a casual office environment - and is a treat to wear.