High Route Grid Air 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Polygiene Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
The new lighter, closer-fitting version of our best-selling High Route Grid Fleece. Because it's lighter, it gives you even more options for active layering in cool weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- 1/4-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted mobility
- Elliptical hem for extra coverage
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGenderHeight 5'11"TypeActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLuv this shirt!!Apr 29, 2021
Great shirt, little over priced but plan on purchasing another on different color if it goes on sale at a lower price--can't go wrong however.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsREALLY nice!Apr 12, 2021
Both style and comfort. Soft material, perfect fit. I'm 6'3", 195 lbs with long arms, and this fits perfectly. Bought one in the store and just now ordered another one online because it's so versatile. I'll use it casually, and probably climbing and skiing, although I don't want to trash it by climbing in it.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsperfect lightweight layering piece for outdoor excursionsApr 5, 2021
I bought this grid fleece for my husband - and he loves it! He wanted a super versatile layering piece for hiking and sailing in the summer and this lightweight grid fleece fits the bill. It fits really well, is super comfortable and a great weight as temps warm up while working outside. I will get him an additional color, and keep in my back pocket for other gifts.