High Route Grid Air 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Polygiene Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
The new lighter, closer-fitting version of our best-selling High Route Grid Fleece. Because it's lighter, it gives you even more options for active layering in cool weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- 1/4-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted mobility
- Elliptical hem for extra coverage
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpatagoniac57Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice Thermal TopJul 15, 2021
This is another well made Eddie Bauer garment. I also have the normal Grid zip, and I like the Air better because of the lighter weight because it is more stretchy. The seams are lower profile which also makes it more comfortable. The fit and finish is easily on par with the other pricey outdoor brands.
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pulloverJun 12, 2021
Perfect pullover for all outdoor activities! It's light and comfy, perfect for disc golf!
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew Favorite for AdventuresJun 3, 2021
Comfortable and breathes