High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Mock
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with mock neck for added warmth
- Raglan back sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productR.L.Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new go-to for anything outdoorsDec 23, 2021
Absolutely versatile, comfortable, stylish and very well constructed. This garment is perfect alone or as a layer. It's design has a modern look to it and still maintains the classically durable construction Eddie Bauer is known for. Very pleased with this purchase.Thanks again.
- Yes, I recommend this productCamilleGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This!Oct 29, 2021
This is the perfect fleece for chilly fall days or for under a puffy layer while hiking/backpacking. It's warm and soft and feels high quality. They only had a Large Tall in the color I wanted so it's definitely big on me, but I love the long sleeve length and it will still easily fit under my coats. Excited to try it out on my next backpacking trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productShopper1234Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat purchase for the priceOct 26, 2021
Impulse buy being on sale. Fairly warm for the weight / thickness. Look forward to trying out as a mid layer for camping, hiking, or skiing. Good value for what I paid for it. Not trim fit, but not overly baggy for a regular fit. 5'9" / 160lbs - Medium fit well