High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Mock
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with mock neck for added warmth
- Raglan back sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWapiti LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat midweight!Jun 10, 2021
Good shirt for cool.weather hiking/walking.
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons UncomfortableComfy, warm and functionalJun 4, 2021
One of my go-tos for hiking when its 40-60s, breathable but warm. Only complaint is the neck can bother chin when unzipped - its the tradeoff off for protecting neck when zipped up in cold weather. Would purchase again
- Yes, I recommend this productRolfGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros VersatileConshighly functionalMay 9, 2021
very lightweight and easy to stow in a pack, yet the warmest layer for its weight.