High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Mock
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with mock neck for added warmth
- Raglan back sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRolfGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros VersatileConshighly functionalMay 9, 2021
very lightweight and easy to stow in a pack, yet the warmest layer for its weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsMock fleeceApr 26, 2021
Purchased another fleece mock very similar from EB last year for my husband. He loves it and wears it frequently so I ordered this one which is and he is not disappointed. Great all around fit and looks great!
- Yes, I recommend this productHalf-ZipGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat Mid WeightApr 26, 2021
This is the perfect article of clothing for cold weather hiking to wear under a jacket. Keeps you warm but also regulates heat super well. I am looking for to using this for more hikes in the future.