Thermal Tech Crew
Combining all the comfort and soft texture of a classic thermal knit, with the added benefits of stretch, moisture wicking, and odor control, this FreeHeat® polyester/spandex crewneck pullover is ideal for being active in cool weather. Thumbhole sleeves also allow for easy layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Raglan sleeve construction for enhanced mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: Front 28.5" | Back 29.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 98% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJay JayGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHappy consumerMar 18, 2021
should've bought two
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsvery comfortableMar 6, 2021
well made and comfortable. love the thumb holes.
- Yes, I recommend this productbobGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsnice and warmMar 2, 2021
Reminds you of the old style long underwear fabric pattern but hitech. Keeps in the heat, stretchy for climbing, dries out quick. Nice addition under your shirt and coat for the -30F days here. I am 5'10" and 200 pounds. the large is fairly tight fitting as it should be for a base layer..