On The Run Pullover Hoodie
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
An easy layer that works as well when active or at rest, this hoodie has a dual-fabric construction. Woven polyester/spandex at the shoulders and sleeve tops features a durable, water-repellent finish. Double-knit polyester at the front and back torso creates a textured look. Built-in UPF sun block throughout, and reflective seal-on tape on the back of the shoulders for visibility in low-light conditions offer day and night protection.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish on woven sections to shed moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front kangaroo pocket with small interior key pocket
- Three-piece hood
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex woven sections | 100% polyester knit sections
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTriplet DadGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful and Warm HoodieMay 4, 2021
This item has all great materials and finishing touches with good amounts of stretch built in. It has a great kangaroo pocket with a place for keys. It is well insulated and the hood is incredibly useful. It is great on those cool damp days when you need a little extra warmth. I love it. I wish it was available in blue too!
- Yes, I recommend this productRustyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBetter than imaginedApr 18, 2021
I have a long torso and the XLT is a fantastic fit and very nice. Love the style and fitting.
- Yes, I recommend this productAMakGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityCommutePros ComfortConsI'm actually starting to like EB againMar 29, 2021
I'm 6'5" tall, 190lbs, 33" waist and 37" sleeve length. I purchased this hoodie in the Black/Gray color, Large Tall size and I'm impressed it looks good, its not heavy so best for Fall/Spring weather, the sleeve and torso length is perfect for my height, the body is a little loose which makes sense because its designed to be a pullover so you can layer, I would like it to be a little tighter but I can make the adjustment myself. The one thing I do find is with EB shirts/sweaters there is too much material in the bicep, very loose in that area but no so much with this sweater.