High Route Grid Hybrid Full-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Tooled for maximum comfort, warmth, and active performance, this lightweight, four-way stretch hybrid hoodie has stretch-woven fleece on the outside of the hood, yoke, and top half of the sleeves. The underside of the arms, and the inside of the body and hood are soft grid fleece. This honeycomb texture enhances air circulation to provide extra warmth while helping to prevent overheating.
- FreeHeat® polyester for thermal efficiency
- Four-way stretch for unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish on stretch-woven hood, yoke, and top half of sleeves
- Hood with high funnel neck for extra warmth
- Secure zip pockets (one on left sleeve)
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Drop-tail hem
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBevanQGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat hybrid hoodieFeb 9, 2021
I guess I've gone all-in on grid fleece. This is my fourth piece of it. I started with the 1/4 zip hoodie and mock neck full-zip last year. Then I got the backbone grid jacket last fall. When this came up, I grabbed one. The bit of stretchy DWR shell in the most exposed areas and the grid fleece everywhere else are a good combination for cool to cold weather active activities. I've been snowshoeing, backwoods skiing and done snowboard/snowshoe laps on the local old ski hill and it's been comfortable, rugged-feeling and kept me dry in snowy conditions. The bonus inner pockets are roomy, like on the mock neck full-zip grid fleece. I end up having things trapped under my pack's waist strap though. Otherwise, I like pockets! Anyway, a great jacket for working hard.
- Yes, I recommend this productMBGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsNiceFeb 17, 2021
A bit tight in the arms, but really like this