High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Mock-Neck
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight FreeHeat® polyester/spandex grid fleece provides critical warmth and four-way stretch mobility. Soft, grid-like texture on the interior helps keep you warm while allowing air circulation. Raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs for easy layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Full-zip front with funnel neck for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWapiti GuyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood cool weather jacket.Jun 10, 2021
Nice fit and easy care!
- Yes, I recommend this productLaniGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite fleece everJun 9, 2021
This is my favorite fleece/ midlayer ever! I own 10 of them. Even though I'm a female - I like the men's fit better. Have the ones with hoods too. Wear them everywhere- hiking, fishing, camping, dog walking, around town. Only improvement I could make would be to add a hood to the full zip (and I'd totally take more bright colors- purple, pink, red). Love the full zip with all the zip pockets!! Love love love the grid fleece inside
- Yes, I recommend this productBig EGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI like itJun 8, 2021