High Route Grid Fleece Half-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tumble Dry
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. Raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility, and the thumbhole cuffs ensure a streamlined fit and easy layering.
- Half-zip pullover with funnel neck and hood for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMike AGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityClimbingPros Breathes, Comfortable, Fits my tall height, Layer-able, Light, WarmCons ExpensiveAmazing technical fleece/hoodyNov 22, 2019
I love this hoody. I use it as a light insulating layer when backpacking or climbing and it does a fantastic job of providing some warmth while being very breathable. The hood makes this incredibly versatile. I can wear this with a midweight base layer underneath down to around 30F while moderately active. I am very tall (6'5") and am very pleased with the fit of the tall size.
- LenyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsvery upset this Hoodie is not in XS and women styleNov 8, 2019
Very upset this product and style is not in women size, I just purchase a size S from men and is too big on me.
- Yes, I recommend this productjvhboulderGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingPros Fit, Ski Pass PocketConsI can tell this will be my go to for the entire winter.Oct 30, 2019
I just picked this up today, and I can tell already I'm going to love it. I wore it home from the store and took the dog for a walk in 10℉ with a lightweight down jacket and I was toasty warm. The hood has a great fit and kept my neck warm, even without my jacket hood. It is sized perfectly. I am 6" and the sleeves are the perfect length and I could tuck it into my pants. It also has thumb holes which I love. I think it will be the perfect layer piece under my ski shell, and I expect that I will wear it with a vest for spring skiing.
- Asked Oct 24, 2019 by1 answerQ: What weight (oz/yd^2) is the FreeHeat Fleece Fabric?A:The weight of the fabric is 9.1 oz/yd² or 216 g/m².Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: What weight (oz/yd^2) is the FreeHeat fabric?A:The weight of the fabric is 9.1 oz/yd² or 216 g/m².Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT