High Route Grid Fleece Half-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tumble Dry
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. Raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility, and the thumbhole cuffs ensure a streamlined fit and easy layering.
- Half-zip pullover with funnel neck and hood for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- LenyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsvery upset this Hoodie is not in XS and women styleNov 8, 2019
Very upset this product and style is not in women size, I just purchase a size S from men and is too big on me.
- Yes, I recommend this productjvhboulderGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingPros Fit, Ski Pass PocketConsI can tell this will be my go to for the entire winter.Oct 30, 2019
I just picked this up today, and I can tell already I'm going to love it. I wore it home from the store and took the dog for a walk in 10℉ with a lightweight down jacket and I was toasty warm. The hood has a great fit and kept my neck warm, even without my jacket hood. It is sized perfectly. I am 6" and the sleeves are the perfect length and I could tuck it into my pants. It also has thumb holes which I love. I think it will be the perfect layer piece under my ski shell, and I expect that I will wear it with a vest for spring skiing.
- Yes, I recommend this productTTGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Lightweight, WarmCons PriceyGreat HoodieOct 14, 2019
This hoodie is an amazing piece of clothing: it keeps you warm, but it's also very breathable. I usually wear a Medium or Small (only with certain items), but I needed a Large for this one! So, if you're undecided between sizes, order the bigger of the two. Also, I love the colors, especially the eggplant! Although it's a great product, I have to say that it's pretty expensive, but it's very different from your usual EB fleece.
Be the first to ask a question.