High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. Raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility, and the thumbhole cuffs ensure a streamlined fit and easy layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with funnel neck and hood for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPhilGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome hoodieSep 15, 2021
Lightweight but warm and great for layering. I purchased this to wear over a t-shirt when biking and wanted something that would keep me warm in the cool part of the morning or after sunset, yet be lightweight enough to stow away in warmer temps. So far, so good. I even purchased a second one in a different color.
- Yes, I recommend this productChaseGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHoodieSep 13, 2021
Dress for school
- Yes, I recommend this productFrankGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwsome fit!Jul 25, 2021
Great to wear! Very comfortable and versatile!