High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. Raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility, and the thumbhole cuffs ensure a streamlined fit and easy layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with funnel neck and hood for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRoryGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love these hoodies!Jun 10, 2021
These hoodies deliver warmth with great breath ability and fit they make a very versatile mid or outer layer and I have two of the half zips but am considering getting a full zip also.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShirtJun 8, 2021
Love this product. Have multiple colors of it in my closet. Very comfortable and relaxing.
- Yes, I recommend this productMjolnirGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsProduct Great-Packaging NotMay 30, 2021
The product itself is a very well-made, comfortable, and functional garment. All standard sizing runs a little bit small, so sizing up is the best way to get a classic fit. What I did not like is the fact that there was a booger.......not glue, not adhesive, not tape.....a dried booger on the label on the sealed plastic bag that the garment was packaged in. Not the shipping bag, the product packaging. How does that happen? Garment great, packaging....poor.