High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. Raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility, and the thumbhole cuffs ensure a streamlined fit and easy layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with funnel neck and hood for extra protection at throat
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMr AhiGenderHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSecond One I Have PurchasedApr 20, 2021
Bought one of these fleece pullovers to try out last year and found myself wearing it all the time. When I saw them again on ale this year I grabbed a second one in a different color combo. It is lightweight and not at all bulky but adds a nice layer of fleece warmth. The cut and style really work - freedom of motion but a great stylish look with good looking accents.
- Yes, I recommend this productDerekGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingPros ComfortConsComfortable FitApr 19, 2021
Great fit love having the Medium Tall fit available
- Yes, I recommend this productKC from UTGender MaleHeightType TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsWinter WarmthApr 18, 2021
Great lining that keeps me warm in the cold temps! Fashionable too. Love the tall sizes!