Poly Mesh Baselayer Pants - Midweight
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
An essential cold-weather layer in a versatile weight for skiing, snowboarding, and most any outdoor training. Moisture-wicking technology helps prevent chill. Four-way stretch allows a full range of motion for all your cold-weather activities. Super soft fabric for elevated comfort.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Average inseam, Med: 29.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 37% acrylic/37% rayon/21% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Average FootGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons Poor FitTerrible footholeAug 26, 2020
Like the other reviews say, the hole for your feet is way too small. With a size 10 foot, I couldn't even fit it through. Chose not to rip it so I can return.
- NateGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFeet can't fit through the holesNov 28, 2019
The holes at the bottom of the legs have no stretch, so feet won't fit through. I was finally able to get one foot through, but the pants ripped apart trying to get the second one through.