Poly Mesh Baselayer Pants - Midweight
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
An essential cold-weather layer in a versatile weight for skiing, snowboarding, and most any outdoor training. Moisture-wicking technology helps prevent chill. Four-way stretch allows a full range of motion for all your cold-weather activities. Super soft fabric for elevated comfort.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Average inseam, Med: 29.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 37% acrylic/37% rayon/21% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- ChrisGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros ComfortCons Poor FitAwfulJan 15, 2021
There is absolutely NO WAY, these are manufactured properly. I had to cut them off, because the foot opening was ridiculously small. A joke, and not what I expect from EB
- SteveGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsCons Poor FitFoot hole too smallJan 10, 2021
Other people had said the foot hole was too small but I'm only weigh 150 lbs with a small frame so I figured it would not be an issue. I will need to cut the opening to make these usable. Tight is not accurate. Unusable is more appropriate.
- ReidGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsCons Poor Fit, Poor QualityFoot hole too smallJan 8, 2021
I didn't believe the other reviews when I purchased this, but to my surprise they're right. The foot holes are actually too small. I don't know how this made it to a product. The foot holes don't stretch whatsoever and I can barley fit my toes through them. I have fairly short legs, so I can wear them without fitting my foot all the way through, but these really should be pulled from inventory and redesigned.