Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJ. PalmaGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Quality!Jan 6, 2020
Bought these base layers for our Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan trip using the holiday 50% discount....so worth the cost. Unsure exactly how cold it would be but there was no need to worry. Not "heavy" in the sense of the thickness but heavy in the sense of protection from the wind/cold. My husband was very satisfied.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent base layer gear!!Jan 8, 2019
Awesome base layer gear - so comfortable and look great. Pricey but got them on sale and they're worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productFarvernugenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Quite warm, has a nice feelCons I feel the calf area is tightFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeReally nice product!Jan 7, 2019
I really like this product. It feels nice, is warm, does all it should do. My only issue is I feel the calves portion is tight. I'm not a body builder, or anything like that, and do not have huge legs, average I would say. I find wearing these for say the day, is fine....but if you intend on sleeping in these, I feel they are tight. I had to remove them in the night. Perhaps this will change once they are washed.
Be the first to ask a question.