Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Long-Sleeve Crew
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKev | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest baselayer out there!Apr 17, 2019
Perfect baselayer for outdoor winter activities. Fit is true to size and fabric is light and quick-drying, while also warm. Wore under an EB cloud layer fleece and EB ski jacket and was perfectly comfortable in cold temps. Especially great value if you can get on sale...or with EB reward dollars!
- BARBARA | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat for hikingMar 27, 2019
Bought for my husband- he likes it better than 100% merino baselayers!
- Yes, I recommend this productAngela S | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThin but keeps him warm!Jan 26, 2019
His new go to base layer. Ordered Tall length even though he is really only average because he always complains base layers slide/ride up out of pants leaving a cold back side. Now I have a Warm Happy Man!