Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
- KGenderHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Quick dry, Soft, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect baselayer for cold, windy daysDec 9, 2018
Cuts the wind and helps keep you dry. Polyster helps with dry time and wool quality is plenty soft.
- Yes, I recommend this productBurnerGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I was looking for!Dec 6, 2018
- TomGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLegit, thin tightsDec 3, 2018
Perfect baselayer for movement. Had a hard time finding a replacement (long legs, normal hips). Blends in, doesn't restrict movement, maintains right level of heat. Is much thinner than expected, which is perfect.
Be the first to ask a question.