Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active. Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJamjamGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsTrue sizing, long enough for a Tall to fit comfortablyDec 16, 2020
After 20 years, I decided to upgrade my threadbare MEC base layer to this EB product. These bottoms fit me well, even though I'm on the taller side at 6'3''. I think that even someone a couple of inches taller than me will be satisfied with the length of the legs. They fit well, not super tight but fairly closely form fitting Just right IMHO. They are warm, but not too warm, and I find them perfect for going for winter hikes or just being outside on colder days. I purchased the 1/4 zip matching top and love it too.
- Yes, I recommend this productMike RGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat warm wear in winterMar 2, 2020
Great warm wear in winter
- Yes, I recommend this productJimmyJdtGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice fit and very warmFeb 5, 2020
Soft and warm