Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMike RGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat warm wear in winterMar 2, 2020
Great warm wear in winter
- Yes, I recommend this productJimmyJdtGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice fit and very warmFeb 5, 2020
Soft and warm
- Yes, I recommend this productdanielGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat baselayerJan 19, 2020
Got these for a trip to Colorado and I couldn't have been happier. They were very warm and soft and stretchy so the fit is great. I wore these while hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park when it was 7 degrees through waist deep snow and my legs never felt cold. I also wore them to climb the Manitou Incline in at 40 degrees in the sun and they didn't get too hot or sweaty.