Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productdesert ratGender FemaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery happyMar 4, 2019
have not tried kit yet in cold weather
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityClimbingPros EB offers Tall sizing which very few others do.ConsOne of my favorite tops.Feb 17, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros No itch, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect baselayer for cold windy daysDec 9, 2018
Cuts the wind and helps keep you dry. Polyster helps with dry time and wool quality is plenty soft.