Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandpaulGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsCalifornia dreamy base layerMar 27, 2021
In California a base layer can be used as an outer layer for most of the shoulder seasons. In the morning I have used a s a base layer and then later used it as an outer layer while hiking. I like the sleeve design and composition of wool/poly that allows free movement and warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productBudGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent itemMar 18, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGreat pullover for SnowshoeingGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Winter ActivitiesFeb 28, 2021
I am female. I purchased a men's pullover because female sizing for Eddie Bauer is very small. You really need to look at this. Aside from that, I found the perfect underlayer top for snowshoeing. It is lightweight, breathes, wicks away moisture.