Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsMerino Hybrid Base LayerSep 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEXCELLENT ProductSep 21, 2021
I have ALWAYS loved the Eddie Bauer product line.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat base layerSep 19, 2021
Waiting for the cold weather to give this base layer a proper test drive!