Resolution IR Crew
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate crewneck pullover for outdoor training in colder weather. Double-brushed polyester/spandex is ultrasoft, and features FreeHeat IR technology to boost thermal efficiency without adding weight. The visibly active heating technology features a durable thermo-chromic polymer on the inner face of the fabric that reflects infrared heat, enabling you to see warmth at work, and turning up personal heat. The fabric also offers stretch, allowing unrestricted mobility, and has built-in moisture wicking and odor control.
- FreeHeat IR Print on Fabric Interior: Becomes visible by contact with body's natural infra-red heating
- Polygiene® Odor Control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- FreeDry Moisture Wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Thumbhole Cuffs: Keep sleeves from riding up while active
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productclickerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros True-to-size, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite Winter shirts...Feb 16, 2019
I own three colors of this shirt, and love them for the Colorado winter. They are very warm and comfortable. Now I only see two colors available. EB should make these in more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productPinskyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper non-bulky base layerJan 6, 2019
My son loves this soft and warm fabric. He walks and bikes a lot in Germany. It's perfect under a long-sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt. Keeps him warm without a bulky jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productI forgotGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy third oneJan 1, 2019
Looks and feels great, warmer than you'd think.