Cloud Layer Pro Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
Our premier, guide-built full-zip fleece, in ultrasoft, durable polyester. This is the perfect insulating layer for cold weather activities. It offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance, with a high collar that adds an extra measure of protection against chill. Whether you're snowshoeing groomed trails, carving fresh lines through deep powder, hiking an alpine meadow or exploring an open-air market in town, this fleece has you covered.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece: Anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated zip chest pocket: Holds any standard smart phone
- Secure zip hand pockets: Hold small essentials
- Streamlined design: Eliminates bulk or binding
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent fleece-beat value availableJan 18, 2020
Bought on sale the cloud layer pro fleece is one of the best value fleeces available from any source. I have been wearing fleece for 30 years and these are great. They bridge the gap between a heavy shirt and alight sweater. All in a soft, warm comfortable good looking product at an excellent price. I buy the tall because I have longer than average arms and like to have some coverage below my hips.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoey LGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat for travel!Jan 17, 2020
I bought this for my husband to use for our travels. He is very pleased with it. We got it on sale, so of course, are happy with the pricing....but would not have been apt to buy it if not on sale. Glad we got it while we could because he is a difficult size to find products for: LT. That size usually flies off the shelf! He is 6 ft. tall, 200 lbs. and feels this is very comfortable with just enough room to spare. We love the light weight of this jacket because when we travel it will pack without using too much space, and provide the extra layer, if needed, under a raincoat or other heavier jacket. It's very versatile. As usual, pleased with yet another Eddie Bauer purchase~
- Yes, I recommend this productslicemanGender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIt's for her and she loves it.Jan 15, 2020
I have a few versions of these myself and they are great. Softer than soft and warmer than warm. Perfect by themselves or with a light base layer. This particular one I bought for my girlfriend and she has the same opinions.
Be the first to ask a question.