Cloud Layer Pro Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
Our premier, guide-built full-zip fleece, in ultrasoft, durable polyester. This is the perfect insulating layer for cold weather activities. It offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance, with a high collar that adds an extra measure of protection against chill. Whether you're snowshoeing groomed trails, carving fresh lines through deep powder, hiking an alpine meadow or exploring an open-air market in town, this fleece has you covered.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece
- Anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated zip chest pocket holds any standard smart phone
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Streamlined design eliminates bulk or binding
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEl CachiruloGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsKeeps Me Toasty Warm In Chicago WintersJun 14, 2021
I usually stay away from fleece because it doesn't hold up well when washing it. However, this sweatshirt has. I dry it in the shade, so i think that helps it look nicer longer. Very warm and high quality. One feature missing is the main zipper with two handles. I wish Eddie Bauer would add that feature to all its tops that are full zipper. It makes sitting down more comfortable when you can unzip it on the bottom, IMO.
- Yes, I recommend this productDogLoverGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPERFECT JACKET FOR WARMTHJun 10, 2021
I'm a gal, often ordering from the men's section for length (even though the sleeves are always too long, but I just roll them up, which doesn't bother me). This jacket is wonderful if you are looking for warmth. I got the Storm w/orange trim ~ it's an elegant combo. I ended up returning only because I live in So. Cal, and found the warmth too much for this climate. If I lived in Montana or any more northern hemisphere, I'd have happily kept this piece. It's super soft and gives a lot of warmth while being Uber light weight. Extremely well made and the XLT gave me the coverage to my thighs, which I loved. EB-- please make more jackets/hoodies/tops with more length for us gals.
- Yes, I recommend this productToddGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSuper soft and comfortable!May 6, 2021
This jacket is perfect for a slightly chilly day any time of the year. I love the pattern, the style and the cut. It's one of the best things I've ever bought from Eddie Bauer.