Cloud Layer Pro 1/4-Zip Pullover
- First Ascent
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier, guide-built 1/4-zip pullover, in ultrasoft, durable polyester fleece. This is the perfect insulating layer for cold weather activities. It offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance, with a high collar that adds an extra measure of protection against chill. Whether you're snowshoeing groomed trails, carving fresh lines through deep powder, hiking an alpine meadow or exploring an open-air market in town, this fleece has you covered.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece—anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated secure zip, welded chest pocket—fits any standard smart phone
- Deep zipper at chest—allows quick venting to prevent overheating
- Streamlined design—eliminates bulk or binding
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRebeccaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWoman approved too!Jan 1, 2021
Well, I'm a woman and I didn't like any of the woman's styles and colors so I bought 2 Men's cloud layer 1/4 zips and they are GREAT! I'm 5'7", 145, athletic build and got a men's small. The fit is great and are really comfortable. I got the blue one and the black/orange zipper one and love the look and colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productSOGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAwesome Everyday Fleece PulloverDec 14, 2020
Bought two of the Quarter Zip Cloud Layer pullovers (in Storm and Cinder) for their lightweight comfort and casual look. Was looking for something to wear around the house and these are the perfect solution. The sweater is light and comfortable without getting too hot, but also a warm insulating piece under a jacket if you need to step outside. The fit is great too. So many fleece can be bulky or baggy, but EB has figured out a cut that looks masculine and modern without being skin tight. On the advice of the salesperson I went with a Tall -- I'm 6'1 and the extra length was helpful in the body and arms. I also appreciate the handsome collar and accents on these -- appropriate for work video calls but casual enough for yardwork or running errands. And I got these half price, so you can't argue with the value. Can definitely see myself living in these all winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productBoilergirlGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe BEST Fleece!Oct 5, 2020
I have gifted the FirstAscent Fleece for many years, and each time, the recipient has been delighted! Not only are these fleece stylish, they are lightweight, durable, comfortable, and provide just the right amount of warmth. The athletic-fit is much. more flattering than the bulky look that is the norm with most fleece. The color choices are great, and the fleece looks new even after numerous trips through the wash machine! Sadly, Eddie Bauer no longer offers the First Ascent Fleece for Women; that is a major disappointment for me, given I have over a dozen of these in my wardrobe. Eddie, please consider bringing this premium fleece back for the ladies!
Be the first to ask a question.