IgniteLite Hybrid Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Lightweight, breathable warmth with all the active versatility that comes with a hybrid jacket. Nylon front panel has 100 grams of PrimaLoft® Silver Active insulation and a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protected. Moisture-wicking stretch polyester/spandex at back, sides, and sleeves enables full range of motion and helps prevent overheating.
- PrimaLoft® Silver Active Insulation: Retains insulating warmth in wet conditions
- StormRepel® DWR Finish on Front Panel: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeDry® Moisture Wicking on Back, Sides, and Sleeves: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Polygiene® Odor Control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Stowaway Hood: Tucks into collar when not in use
- Three Zip-Close Pockets: Two front, one left sleeve
- Thumb-Loop Sleeves: Extended coverage and easier layering
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon front panel: 92% polyester/8% spandex back, sides, and sleeves
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoordogshawnGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat buy so farOct 8, 2019
I haven't yet gotten the chance to test it against a truly cold NYS day yet as fall has been mild, but on chilly mornings ( 40 degrees or so) it's held up excellent. Put a wicking baselayer under it and hit the trail and you'll be toasty
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLarge2nd one.Sep 22, 2019
I bought 2nd one to rotate them out with great clearance price.
- Yes, I recommend this productjeffGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Active/Slim fitConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove it! Keeps you warm and has an nice slim fitSep 5, 2019
I second hugopatacon's review. Finally a jacket that is truly active fit. I wish the normal IgniteLite reversible jacket was slim like this. This IgniteLite Hybrid jacket is great as an active layer. The insulated front panel keeps you warm and the stretch back, sides and sleeves allows for breathability and range of motion. I'm generally wearing a backpack when hiking/backpacking so I don't need insulation on the back of a jacket. The jacket is decently wind proof as well. My only minor comment is the sleeves could be longer to make using the thumb-loops more comfortable to use.