Resolution IR 1/4-Zip
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate pullover for outdoor training in colder weather, this 1/4-zip is double-brushed polyester/spandex that's ultrasoft, and features FreeHeat IR technology to boost thermal efficiency without adding weight. The visibly active heating technology features a durable thermo-chromic polymer on the inner face of the fabric that reflects infrared heat, enabling you to see warmth at work, and turning up personal heat. The fabric also offers stretch, allowing unrestricted mobility, and has built-in moisture wicking and odor control.
- FreeHeat IR Print on Fabric Interior: Becomes visible by contact with body's natural infra-red heating
- Polygiene® Odor Control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- FreeDry Moisture Wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Thumbhole Cuffs: Keep sleeves from riding up while active
- Quick-Venting 1/4-Zip Design: Adjust to changing conditions and activity level
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- ANNA | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGood for snowboardingMar 23, 2019
Liked the zipper to cool down while snowboarding. Light material and didn't hold in sweat.
- Yes, I recommend this productjdsk | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice and warm - I like it!Jan 13, 2019
Fits nice. Feels nice. Good warmth for the weight!
- Yes, I recommend this productAK | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this productJan 10, 2019