Resolution Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- UPF 20
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
Built for active performance and superior comfort, this ultra-versatile T-shirt features an exceptionally soft polyester knit that sports moisture-wicking, odor-control, and UPF sun-protection technologies. But the easy-on-your skin feel alone will consistently make it the first shirt you take from the drawer when you're going to be working hard or just kicking back.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 20 sun protection
- Odor control tech—stays fresher longer
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted mobility
- Overlock stitching for strength
- Side arm panels to eliminate chafing
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHudsonGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat versatile TNov 16, 2020
I have about 8 of these in 6 different colours. this shirt is insane. mine have been going strong for years. heavy gym workouts. long hikes, in summertime with a heavy pack riding against the shirt. I sweat a LOT and these manage moisture as well as any shirt can, highly breathable. the fit is very good and also seems versatile. I've been up/down by as much as 20lbs while I've owned these shirts and they always fit good, not too loose not too tight. the only signs of wear on mine are that the "Eddie Bauer" logo has partially or fully worn off on a few. but each one has probably been worn and laundered at least 100 times. they're not "kicked" clothes I only wear for hiking, like some other stuff I own in different brands-- I can still pair wear these around town for a clean, casual look. the only downside to these is that I want more colours but they last so long I'll never need more!
- Yes, I recommend this productAshGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest tee everAug 21, 2020
This shirt is super comfortable, keeps you cool when hot and is a great first layer when cool. It is the only tee that I will buy from now on. I have about 8 different colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productJBGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Shirt, but I have a suggestionJul 10, 2020
I love these shirts for any outdoor activity! I only wish they were made in Coyote Brown and maybe had the Eddie Bauer logo on the inside so I could wear them with my military uniform!!!